After the stuffed zucchini flowers, here is another recipe by Dominique Ochin, chef of the thalassatheray Serge Blanco in Hendaye. Discover the cebette onion, a sweet white onion, and to impress your neighbours or your friends for a dinner !
Cod fish with cebettes, espelette pepper-flavoured emulsion
4 servings :
4 co dfish fillets, 130 g each
1 pinch of baking soda
Salt and Espelette pepper
2 dl vegetable cream
- Put the cod fish on absorbing paper
- Peel and wash the cebettes
- In a big saucepan, make boil some salty water and cook the cebettes with a pinch of baking soda
- After 2 or 3 minutes, put them in icy water to fix chlorophyll and keep them green
- Spare a part of the water used to cook the cebettes and reduce it
- In a very hot non-stick span in which you have pourred some olive oil, fry the fish quickly with salt and Espelette pepper
- Put them in a pie plate.
- Cook them 2 or 3 minutes in the oven (180°c).
- Cut the cebettes 3 centimetres above the head, cut the remaining stem into slices and blend them with the reduced water.
- Cream the emulsion.
- Season, put into a plate and decorate with chervil and Espelette pepper.
We would like to know if you try the recipe !